Friday, February 5, 2010

ZZZZzzzz...

I had all good intentions to update the blog last night but I fell asleep at 6:30pm and slept until 7am! I probably would've kept sleeping, too, if it weren't for the hubby getting ready for work and printing things off the computer and children festering:) I, against all good reason, volunteered to be a parent volunteer for S's field trip yesterday and it completely drained me of all energy I have just started to get back. Isn't that the truth thought that most of us push ourselves before we're ready? It runs in my family anyways!

The good news is, although I still feel like something the cat dragged in today, the dentist said I am healing well and looking like I should for 1 week post surgery! He said the swelling will continue to go down and eventually I will eat again:) Which is also good news since I am about to starve to death. The little boys, S included, that I was in charge of at the field trip, were VERY curious about why I wasn't eating lunch (nasty Ensure protein shake not included). The other two boys thought I took a chocolate milk treat from Samuel at first and were about to get upset with me until I explained that it was just a nasty vitamin drink and I wasn't robbing my poor son of his chocolate milk:)

In other news, the boys and I lined up all of S's Thomas trains last week just to see how many he has. They almost covered the entire rug! I think we counted 46...or 49, including 4 Thomas's, if I'm not mistaken! And he thinks he needs more.....

Zakkai is super grumpy today. He is starting a new phase where if he doesn't get his own way about something, he suddenly doesn't want anything anymore ever again! I told him a few minutes ago that he needed to get a better attitude and have a happy heart and he said, "I'm gonna go check the heart and it will say, "No be happy!" Sigh..

Here's to hoping this weekend will be better than last weekend!

No comments:

Followers