Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

Or Happy Birthentine's Day, as my brother-in-law said:)

To the love of my life and the best friend a wife could ever ask for,

Happy, happy 30th birthday! We have been joking a lot that you are an "old man" now that you are entering your 30's and are a "real" adult now:) I am sure though, as you enter this new decade (the second one I will spend with you), you will only add to all of the amazing qualities you have now. I pray this coming year is filled with blessings beyond your imagination! You work so hard and often do not see the rewards of it but I am confident that it will come!

I love being by your side through this crazy life we call "ours" and I can't wait to see what happens next. I love you so much and am very thankful for you and every memory we have made and have yet to make! Happy Birthday.

Love,

Heidi

No comments:

Followers