Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Love

Summer 2008
Taking a nap with Zakkai

My boys


Daddy and Samuel

Daddy and Zakkai
The things I love about you:
1. Your smile
2. Your beautiful eyes and how they look at me
3. Your hands
4. Your voice
5. Your laugh (even if it's loud sometimes!)
6. Your honesty
7. Your genuineness
8. Your tenderness
9. Your williness to change if needed
10. How you love funny movies
11. How you love to make the boys laugh
12. Your passion for you work
13. The pure pleasure you got from cutting your sons' hair
14. How you tease me "because you like me"
15. How you always tell the boys that I am beautiful
16. That you call me "sweetie" without even thinking about it
17. How you know so much more than me
18. That you want a little girl that looks like me:)
19. Your occasional vulnerability
20. Your strength
21. How you are strong when I am weak
22. Your puns
23. That you love music
24. Your whistling
25. That you are the pizza and cookie checker
26. That your favorite color is green
27. Your love for pizza
28. Your willingness to try any food
29. How you always compliment my cooking
30. That you are such a hard worker
31. Your dedication to your calling
32. Your deep desire to be a good father to your boys
33. How you love to play and sing Christmas music with me
34. When you bring me flowers, they are either red or yellow because you know that's my favorite color
35. My memories with you
36. That you love to go to the zoo with us
37. Your stories about your grandpa and how much you loved him
38. Your loyalty to family
39. That we have such a good time with K and T together
40. Your stubborness (although most of the time, it drives me crazy!)
41. That you want to make my dreams come true
42. That you were born on Valentine's Day
43. You let me talk before we fall asleep even though you're so tired
44. That the boys' voices and words melt your heart
45. Your absolute commitment and faithfulness to our marriage
46. That you are the car packer when we go on trips:) And you do such a good job!
47. That you like to snuggle with a blanket with me when we watch a movie
48. Your deep desire to please and honor God
49. The man you have become since I have known you
50. The man that God created
I love you, husband, and I wish you the happiest birthday ever! You make my life full and you are without a doubt, the best friend I have ever and will ever have. I look forward to 70 more birthdays with you! (although you'd be 99 by then and REALLY old!!:)






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heidi, thank you for your kind words. I adore you.
Ben

Followers