Tuesday, February 10, 2009

100 Posts!!

Congratulations to me, Congratulations to me, congratulations dear meeee-eeee, congratulations to me! (sung to the age-old tune of "Happy Birthday!" which, by the way will be sung TWO times in our household in the next week and a half..)
Why the celebration you ask? Well, this post is my 100th post! How should we celebrate? Something thought provoking? Whitty? Sentimental? Something new?
How about some random facts and interesting (I think!) tidbits about me and my fam?! In no particular order..
1. I have wanted to be a mother since I was about 3 years old...ask my mom! At one point, even wanted 6 kids! Now I don't want quite as many...
2. I LOVE, love, love ice cream! Chocolate flavors are my favorite! I really want to go to Friendly's when I go back to Ohio because I have such great memories of eating ice cream sundae's there growing up! mmm...
3. If I was forced to have plastic surgery, I would get calf implants. Is there such a thing? I have tried my whole life to get calf muscles, to no avail. Sigh...
4. My husband would kill me if I got plastic surgery.
5. Have I mentioned I'm afraid to have any surgery? period?
6. I have been poor my whole life. Sometimes I dream about what I would do if I won a lot of money on Deal or No Deal or the lottery. The funny thing is, I guess you have to play the lottery to win the money! I hope I would do good and selfless things with the money...that is, if I miraculously won the money:)
7. I have really, really flat feet. I hate my feet but Ben affectionately calls my feet his "rabbit feet." I'm never quite sure whether to be flattered or offended....
8. Injustice to children makes me crazy mad and breaks my heart. I cry easily at stories involving children.
9. I adore children with all of my heart. I totally thought I would have girls. I don't. I adore my little boys but I definitely would love to give them a sister someday! or two:) I loved being pregnant and would highly recommend it:)
10. The best moments in marriage for me are when Ben and I have little inside jokes and we laugh uncontrollably over silly things. Our little jokes and stories make no sense to anyone else...so I stopped telling them a long time ago to avoid the blank stares and uncomfortable "I don't get it" smiles! Besides, it's fun to have "secrets" together:) I think laughing together creates and strengthens a bond.
11. I think it's so neat that Ben and I both "get" to share a birthday month with one of our boys:) Ben and Zakkai get February (14th and 20th) and Samuel and I get July (6th and 8th)!
12. I would like to go back to school when the boys get older. As of now, I think I would like to be a speech or occupational therapist and help make a difference in kid's lives.
Well, now that I've probably fascinated you with my extroidinarily interesting life...I'll leave you with a funny video! I saw the older guy in the yellow shirt in another video and his laugh is REAL! So funny:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p32OC97aNqc

1 comment:

Angela Kim said...

I love this post :) And I miss you so much. Can't believe it's 100 posts already!!! Good Job!

Followers