Friday, February 13, 2009

Conversations..

I left the boys eating breakfast at the table this morning while I went in their room to get their cups. I heard them talking to each other so I stopped to listen. And smile.

Samuel: "It's sunny outside. Is it warm out today?"

Zakkai: (mouth full of egg) "It's warm out 'day."

Samuel: "Zakkai, you only have 4 bites of eggs left!"

Zakkai: (still eating) "Four eggs left."

Samuel: "Can you use your fork, buddy? Good job! You're using your fork!"

Zakkai: "No, use my fork!"

Samuel: "Yes, Zakkai, you have to use your fork so you won't get messy. Look, you only have 2 bites of egg left!"

Zakkai: (barely understandable with his stuffed mouth) "All gone eggs!"

I love how Samuel looks after Zakkai and tries to teach him manners and new words and how to play with toys! It makes up for all of the other times that he steals his toys just to hear him scream....
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
I had a WONDERFUL visit with a WONDERFUL friend whom I miss so much today. My friend, Melissa moved from Chicago last April and took the time to come see me during her busyness in seeing people:) I got to meet her newest precious son, Zachariah! It's funny because both of our firstborns are Samuels and our second born sons have similar names both starting with a "Z!" It was such a nice way to spend the morning! I miss you, Melissa and thank you for taking the time to visit us!
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Samuel is SO excited about Daddy and Zakkai's birthdays! Daddy's bday is tomorrow. He's a Valentine's Day baby:) We are going to the grocery store today and getting necessities, as well as ingredients to bake a special cake. Samuel is so excited about helping! This is what he told me recently:
"Mommy, when daddy has his birfday, we'll make him a birfday cake and Samuel can have a piece, too! And when Zakkai has his birfday, we'll make him a birfday cake and Samuel can have another piece!"
He has it all planned out:) Stay tuned tomorrow for a Happy Birthday post to my dear hubby!

No comments:

Followers