Monday, January 12, 2015

Bucks, Movies and Veggies!

 Monday rolls around so quickly, doesn't it? Amazing how time flies! On Friday night, I got "How to Train A Dragon 2" from Redbox and we watched that while we (and by that I mean, Ben) made pizza. I pulled out a veggie tray (seriously, one of the best things I buy!) for everyone to munch on while waiting for our pizza deliciousness. The kids go mad over it!


Movies and Veggies:)

Eliana got some new Frozen sheets for Christmas from her Grandma. I didn't get around to washing them until this past week because we got sick right afterwards. I promised her I would get them on her bed a.s.a.p.! Wow, that made her happy! The pillowcase is Anna on one side and Elsa on the other. She chose the Elsa side, of course;)


This afternoon we were waiting for the boys to come home on the bus and Eliana wanted to play hide and seek while we waited. I counted and this was her hiding spot:) She was a rock. Very hard to spot in her bright pink coat!! haha, love it!

And last but not least, Go Bucks! The boys are wearing their Buckeye sweatshirts to bed in honor and we are trying to see if we'll even be able to watch the game. Not very often but sometimes, it stinks not having cable. Why in the world they can't show a big game like this on regular tv channels, I'll never know! Oh well...eat some roast Duck, Buckeyes!

1 comment:

Grandma W said...

That is the cutest rock I have ever seen! So good that they love veggies...I am glad she likes her sheets - but how could I go wrong with Frozen? I love these kids so much. They are so precious. Stay warm. Love to all.

Followers