Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday's List

1. Is it Tuesday already?

2. I cannot believe Eliana will be 3 weeks old tomorrow! I wish time would slow down...

3. There is a lot of pink laundry in the house! *grin*
 4. Zakkai is SO sweet with Miss E! He paints her pictures at school:) Today he painted her butterflies.

5. I can't believe Thanksgiving is in 2 weeks! Really looking forward to introducing this little one to our families!

6. Somebody (I won't mention any names) is getting very fat! Oh, okay...You probably guessed who! (It isn't me!)
7. The boys have Thursday AND Friday off of school and I admit I am not exactly looking forward to it. They get so cagey and Samuel constantly tells me "I"m boooorred!" I need to come up with a plan!

8. I L-O-V-E Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark chocolate. Oh. yum.

9. I had a "Holy Cow, I have THREE children!!!" moment the other day. Holy Cow!

10.. It's time to go to "bed" now and get prepared for a busy morning. Getting out of the house by 7:40am with three young ones is not easy!

Goodnight!

No comments:

Followers