Sunday, November 21, 2010

Our Weekend

Picture proof that we have survived without daddy so far....1 more day!!

The boys' great grandma (ben's grandma) sent them a little money and we bought a game! It has been a big hit with the boys!
 Making their pizzas on Friday night! Samuel was so excited to put pepperoni on his only to pick it ALL off (including the cheese) when it came time to eat it. My picky eater!
 Our gingerbread house making supplies:) Graham crackers, icing and lots of candy and sprinkles! So thankful for the free candy I squirreled away from Halloween:)
 Working hard on his masterpiece.
 Decorating in between eating all his icing..
 A little sampling, eh?
 "I love sugar!!"
 My masterpiece:)
 Samuel's masterpiece!
 And Zakkai's work of art:)
A sweet moment this morning when the boys helped dress Eliana and then wanted to talk to her:)

 Making gingerbread boy cookies! I really should cook with the boys more often (because I have so much free time!) because they enjoy it SO much!
 Zakkai and his icing again:)
 Samuel saying, "Zakkai, I will never eat those!"
 The result of Z's handiwork
And Samuel's;)

I am so thankful we made some good memories this weekend but I am also so glad it is almost over!

No comments:

Followers