Friday, March 27, 2009

I am Creepy...

I started this blog one year ago! It's intention was for family (ahem, Grandma and Mugga!) and friends far away to read to keep them updated on our life (mostly stories of boys!). Anyhoo....a friend (thanks, Emily!) got me addicted to blogs. It all started with one blog, which led to another...and another.....and....

So I have a list of blogs that I check regularly. For varying reasons, these blogs interest me and I check them every couple of days but rarely comment. I had a realization today that....I. am.creepy. I'm like a creepy blog stalker, reading into the lives of people I don't even know and will probably never meet! I feel so...dirty. I swear I didn't mean any harm! I was just so excited to be in the internet world for the first time and there are all of these really interesting people out there with really interesting lives. People I laugh with, cry with and pray for. People I don't even know. I need to start commenting or never go back to their websites again! I am hiding my head in shame tonight. Who knew I was creepy? sigh....

But wait! I know there are several of you who read this and don't comment either! So I'm not the only one out there lurking. I feel much better now:)

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Hi Heidi, I'm still creepily enjoying your family's adventures. Hope you don't mind!
I think if you click my name you'll be able to blog-stalk me back :)
-Lizzy

Followers