Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Today I was tucking in Zakkai for his nap and he looked up at me and smiled and said, "I wuv oo, mommy!!" My heart was in a puddle around my feet! That little boy has the power to reduce me to mush in seconds:) With his spiky blond hair, sparkling blue eyes and mischievious grin...He's a heart breaker!
Z is trying to learn his colors. He knows most of the names but can't match any of them up so he calls everything, "bwue-orange." The other day he said, "Mommy, I want bwue-orange nana!" As I handed him the banana, he shrieked, "A pink nana!" Oh well, like I said, at least he knows the names, right?!
Samuel and I were chatting this morning on the way to the store about family and he was telling me he hoped he would see his Auntie K and Uncle Tim again someday. I told him we would definitely see them again because Auntie K is my sister. So we had a discussion on brothers and sisters and Samuel said, "I want a girl, mommy!" I told him to tell that to daddy when he gets home:) Maybe someday, Samuel....
When we pray before we eat dinner each night, we try to hold hands. Zakkai starting holding mine a few months ago but the circle was always broken between Samuel and Zakkai. Until tonight. The boys, both with big smiles on their faces, reached out and clasped hands. I peeked my eye open for a second to see what they were during while we prayed and they were grinning at each other in between squeezing their eyes shut. It was a sweet moment!

No comments:

Followers