Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tagged!

I got tagged....before Thanksgiving (oops!) and got so busy getting ready to travel that I forgot to do it! Shame on me! I am supposed to:


1. Choose the 4th picture folder on my computer


2. Choose the 4th picture


3. Explain the picture


4. Tag 4 people to do the same!

This is my sister Danielle and her daughter Jasmine holding Samuel, who was 3 weeks old. We had made our first trip home to Ohio to introduce our little son to our families! Danielle was in town at the same time and it was so nice for her to meet him!

Alright, I did it! The only problem is....I don't have 4 people to tag because either they've already been tagged or they don't have a blog.... The only person I can think of to tag is:

Emily Shipley!! Oh, aren't you lucky!!

2 comments:

Emily and Frank said...

Oh, grrr at you!! :)

Anonymous said...

okay what is tagged your Grandma thought I was up on things but I don't know tagged

Followers