Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!

Well, I fell off the face of the...blog for a couple of weeks but I'm back!! We are finally relaxing and taking full advantage of our family time together! We rushed home to Ohio one day after Ben finished comps for my cousin's BEAUTIFUL wedding, ran around like chickens with our heads cut off for the next week and then drove home this past Sunday for some peace and quiet. So far we've grocery shopped (Whoo-hoo!) and gone to the Brookfield Zoo where we renewed our membership (thank you Great Grandma Frazier!!!), played, played some more, relaxed....
I'll have some Christmas pictures to post soon but honestly, I'm too lazy to download them at the moment:) Hey, at least I'm honest! I was just on facebook reading people's comments about the New Year and how everyone's glad for a new year to begin because maybe this was a tough year for some people. It was a tough year for us in many ways and to be honest again, I am very thankful for a fresh new year. This past year was challenging, draining, stressful but full of growth. I have been trying to think of a New Year's resolution but can't come up with anything yet! For now I'm just going to enjoy my family, my FINALLY relaxed husband and two beautiful, growing-too-fast little boys....

2 comments:

Emily and Frank said...

One of my resolutions is to finally finish my quilt!

Tom and Eileen Rider said...

Hey there Heidi! Great to catch up w/ you thru the blog. Glad you had a great break & know all is healthy, happy, at peace. Give Ben my best, hope his sinus problem is solved. God bless 2009 w/ great things for your family. Tom & Eileen

Followers