Monday, October 20, 2008

My Little Buckeyes:)

We may not live in Columbus anymore but we try to instill the buckeye pride in our sons! They, of course, have no idea what in the world we're talking about when we tell them to say, "Go, Bucks!!" but they humored me on Saturday by posing for pictures....sort of:)
Here's our little spunkmeister wearing my boots that I dug out from my shoe box (and have had for like 8 years!) He is so funny and makes us laugh all the time! He had the biggest smile on his face when we took his picture!
Here's my little helper! My sweet Samuel wants to help me do EVERYTHING! He dusts, he sweeps, he cooks and washes dishes. Because of his recent interest in helping, I promised him we'd make cookies together and we finally did yesterday. I specifically bought red sugar so he could decorate the cookies in his most favorite color (since everything has to be red these days!!) He was a good helper and the cookies are good, too!
My heart swells at moments like this when I can capture my babies on camera without them noticing. They are so very precious to me. I love everything about them: from their soft blond hair and big blue eyes to their sweet little toes:) From their sweet high pitched voices and their baby laughter to their unique personalities. I never imagined I would be blessed with two precious children...and boys to boot! The quiet moments when I can watch them, enjoy them and memorize them don't happen very often (usually when they are sleeping) but I store these precious times in my heart to pull out later and think over the incredibly precious, sweet, innocent, amazing gifts God has graciously blessed me with. Thank you, Lord!

No comments:

Followers