Sunday, August 17, 2008

We're Ba-ack!

I've been terrible at blogging this past month because we've been so busy having fun with my family:) The boys and I arrived safely back to crazy-town a couple of hours ago. It was a good trip for the most part. The driving was good and smooth and quick but the children....well I'll sum it up and say they didn't nap. Grrr...They are in bed now and I am expecting a good night's sleep out of them (and me!) !!
I am going to miss my family so much. It started out so busy and a little stressful but the last part of the trip was so peaceful and wonderful. I love my mom and stepdad so much! I felt a little guilty leaving them since my mom isn't back on her feet (foot) yet. Hopefully she will be soon. I hope you see you walking next time I come back, mom!
We had fun shopping, playing games, watching the Olympics, hanging out with Mugga, Papa and Grandma, playing in the yard, grilling out... (I wish I had a grill!) I'm so glad I stayed an extra week. It doesn't seem SO bad to say that Ben is coming bad in just over 3 weeks. The hard part is telling that to Samuel. He woke up today and asked if daddy was going to be at home when we got there....and then asked again as we pulled up to our building:( I can see why he would think that. Not yet, buddy, but SOON!!
And for some good news!! Ben's brother, Andrew, arrived safely today back from Iraq! Praise God!!!
I miss you already, mom and Derek. Thank you for letting us stay for so long and helping to pass the time while Ben is gone. We love you so much!!!

I

No comments:

Followers