Thursday, August 28, 2008

Goodnight

I am sitting here at 10pm with a nice breeze blowing through the window typing and listening to my neighbors who have their baby up WAY too late...anyways. It has been a busy week, thankfully. It makes the time go faster when it's busier. Only 12 days left (as of tomorrow morning) til Ben comes home!!!!! He is so ready to come home and we are SOOO ready for him to come!
I have been trying to keep myself occupied not only during the daytimes but the evenings also. Since I have been back home I have made two baby blanket, one knitted, one sewn, organized and decorated the house, read too many books, read too many blogs.....I'm in the market for some more projects! I really should work on my scrapbooking and my quilt but for some reason can't quite work up the enthusiasm for it:)
Today we got to meet my friend Tracy's new little baby, Graham. You always forget how tiny they are! Zakkai is a beast compared to this tiny 8lb person!! It was fun to get the boys out and they always love to play with other people's toys. Aislinn, the big sister, was very proud to introduce us to "baby brother." I love how little girls have this mothering instinct even at such a young age!
This weekend my sister and her hubby are coming to visit for their annual Labor Day weekend trip! This is the 3rd year now:) Usually we have Cranium battles, guys vs girls, but due to hubby's absence....no Cranium this year, which is probably a good thing since the guys win every game!! I swear they cheat... We are going to the zoo on Saturday and the weather's supposed to be beautiful. It'll be nice to have company this weekend! And when they leave on Monday, there will only be just over a week left!! Yea!!!!

No comments:

Followers