Monday, August 25, 2008

Progression of a Zakkai-Tantrum

This lovely "photo shoot" was taken in the span of about 1 minute or less! Zakkai's tantrums are like a summer rainstorm.......the rain comes on fast and intensely but is almost immediately followed by bright sunshine! Enjoy:)

"What to you mean I can't throw my food?!"

"You're taking my picture at a time like this?!"

"Well, it is a little bit funny..."

"Okay, I'm done!"

And Samuel was sitting there at the table the whole time. I laughed at Zakkai when he tried to give me another grumpy face and said, "Zakkai, you are so ridiculous!" And my little copy cat said, "Zakkai, you are so redickerous!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They take after their mother...
:)
-The Father

muggalove said...

you got your bins! It's awful quiet around here since you and the boys left. Love and kisses!

TBorycz said...

the photo series is hilarious

Followers