Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spring

I think spring is on it's way! I am so excited! There is something about the sunshine that lifts your spirits; something about a bright, warmer day that tells you that new life is on the way. It is so refreshing! The weather has been pretty nice here the past few days so I took the boys outside to the playground! Samuel was so excited that he was grinning ear to ear and racing back and forth! He went down everyslide at least twice (there are 3 of them), climbed through the tunnel (which he dubbed the "zoo tunnel", and dug in the dirt for bugs (he didn't find any, thankfully!) I put Zakkai in the swing, which he loved and also let him climb through the tunnel with Samuel. I got some cute pictures with my phone but next time I'll have to bring the camera out:)
For the past three days Samuel has been glued to the window watching some street work being done outside. The workers are using a bulldozer and he has followed it's EVERY move! He has a small bulldozer that he put to work on the window sill, copying the one outside:) He also has made sure that he has his helmet nearby, just like the workers. I guess there is one good thing about having a lot of construction going on around our neighborhood; it entertains little boys! My mom's group met today and each mom with a little boy who walked past the workers had to stop and watch...:)
I hope you enjoy these little stories! Thanks for being patient with me as I figure out how to "blog." It means a lot to me to feel like I am connecting with my family and friends. It's hard to be away from you and I know especially Mugga and Grandma miss watching these little boys grow up. I hope this gives you a smile! Next time I'll tell my "time-out" story....

No comments:

Followers