Thursday, March 6, 2008

Beginning..

I have recently been introduced to the world of blogging...I know I'm a little behind the times! I have read so many incredible stories these past 2 months on the internet. My first blog, that I still check daily, is http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/ Check it out! It's an amazing story...

Anyways, back to why I decided to enter this crazy cyber world! Ben and I live away from home and our families and friends back home miss out on the day to day of our life together, especially stories of our boys as they grow up. So I am creating this blog to keep you all updated on the crazy Thomas life! Check back as often as you like. I will update at least once a week, more often if I have something interesting to tell or a cute story:)

Here is my Samuel story of the week: I have been pretty sick this week. Tuesday I came down with a nasty stomach flu and was lying on the couch in misery ALL day. My wonderful husband stayed home all day because there was no way I could've made it! So, Samuel was a complete angel all day. He rode his bicycle around the house, he read books, played with playdoh...And then at one point, he came up to me as I was dozing and whispered, "Just rest, mommy." (which sounds like, "Jus res, mommy") He then went and got his special blanket that his Aunt made for him and covered me up and patted me. He walked away whispering, "Just rest," and then stopped in the doorway, turned around and blew me a kiss and smiled, saying, "I yuv you, mommy." Is he sweet or what??!! That is a story for his notebook I keep....

My Zakkai story: Well, what can I say? He's adorable! He's happy and spunky and a lot of fun! Zakkai is learning sign language and his latest new thing he likes to do is "read." He crawls over to the bookshelf and pulls down their books a few at a time and sits on the floor for 10 minutes at a time and looks at books. So cute! And tonight, he learned the sign for "book!" He was so proud of himself that he kept doing it over and over and giving me the biggest smile! Baby genius...

So, that's my first edition of the "busyboymom" blog! All I ask in reading this is be careful who you share it with. I will be careful with mentioning names and places for the most part for protection. I just want you all to enjoy!

No comments:

Followers