Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Spites, Kindles, Bees and other things

Oh goodness, I have so many reasons to smile each day, whether I want to or not! I just have to look into the adoring eyes of my faithful companion and husband, the sweet, tender blue-grey eyes of my firstborn or the bright blue, mischevious eyes of my baby boy. I'm a lucky, blessed woman!
```````````````````````````````````
Speaking of blue-eyed babes...Zakkai has been making up words lately and it's hilarious because he is so serious about them! One evening we were eating dinner, pizza, I believe, and Z told me that his mouth hurt. He kept insisting that it was hurting and wouldn't eat so I took a flashlight and peeked in and saw that he had a small cut on the inside of his cheek. Somehow, in my explanation of cut and bit his cheek, Zakkai came up with the word "spite." He has had "spites" in several different places since then: his mouth, his sock, his foot....and it never gets any less funny!

Another thing that has been pestering him lately are "bees." I'm not sure if he is feeling a funny sensation and that's how he can describe it or what. The first I heard of these invisible "bees" was a couple of days ago when he insisted that he had bees in his bottom, this following a rather large dirty diaper. He has had bees in his leg, his arm and in his belly since:)

Then after his nap today when I carried him out of his room, he whimpered and told me that his leg "kindled." I still have no clue what that means but I can see that life with this adventurous, talkative, descriptive little boy is going to be fun!
``````````````````````````````````````````````
Off to bed now!

No comments:

Followers