Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bedtime...

My sweet little angels have become hellions at bedtime. (Nice opening line, huh?) You cannot imagine how much I am wishing for a third bedroom right now! Last night was the WORST it's ever been! I am so thankful they are buddies...but not at night! They were awake for 2 hours after we put them in bed last night, giggling, jumping on their beds, sneaking out of bed (okay, that was Samuel, not Zakkai)...we must've gone in there 549 times!! We have tried every trick in the book, that we know about, to nip this in the bud and it's not working! Help!! Any suggestions??? We're going to revert back to separate bedtimes for a little while to see if that helps because we're getting frustrated! (us, frustrated? No.....)

1 comment:

Emily and Frank said...

I was the youngest so I always had to go to bed before my older sisters so this wasn't a problem. Hope you figure it out soon! :)

Followers