Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Things I have learned about my family this week

I may have been married for 5 1/2 years to my wonderful husband and mother to two of the sweetest, cutest boys in the world (my maybe biased opinion) for over 3 years now but I still learn new things about them weekly! For instance:

Ben: His favorite fruit is apples (and this is major since he has no favorites of anything!!!)
His favorite kitchen gadget is: the apple slicer:)
He really REALLY wants to go to Germany

Samuel: His recently discovered FAVORITE color is: RED
He speaks Turkish (this morning he said "Kaboo" which he informed me is Turkish for
"Turkish":)
His new favorite cereal is "Oh's", a long time childhood favorite of mine!

Zakkai: He LOVES to drive cars and is very good at making car noises
He is getting very good at communicating! "Pleath, book" "Pleath, Ray" "Have cici"
(cookie)
He is our family clown! He loves to make silly and disgruntled faces to make us laugh!
If his nap is cut short for some reason, he wakes up VERY grumpy and it takes awhile for him to snap out of it (that just might come from my side of the family:)

My life is full of such joy because of my three men! I am so looking forward to discovering new things about them for the rest of my life! And here are a few things maybe you didn't know about me!

Heidi: My FAVORITE color is yellow (it's a happy color, full of joy and sunshine)
Someday I would like to get good enough to sell quilts as a business
I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to go to Europe! (did I mention REALLY??)
Someday I would like to write a book

1 comment:

Emily and Frank said...

I think you should write a book about your alter ego Trix and her life on the streets. :)

Followers