Monday, September 15, 2008

Favorite Sayings...

Here's a few sayings/phrases/words we hear OFTEN around our house from Zakkai, Samuel or Us! See if you can guess who's who!:

*"No"
*"No bed"
*"Nose"
*"No throw!!"
*"No fwow!!
*"I just pwobabwy need help"
*"Help!"
*"Uh-Oh!"
*"Pwease"
*"He's just a wittle stinker"
*"A TRAIN/BUS/AIRPLANE/SIREN!!!!!!"
*"Zakkai!"
*"Oh-no, Oshtwucktion!!" (construction)
*"Bye-bye, chwah chwuh" (trash truck)
*"Uh-Oh, mess!"
*"Can I watch Thomas?"
*"Eat?! Eat?! Eat?!"
*"Be gentle!"
*"Ray?!"
*"Giraffee's my BEST friend"
*"I don't HAVE to go potty!!!"
*Time to go to bed!!!!"

1 comment:

Tom and Eileen Rider said...

Great to catch up w/ four! Welcome home daddy Ben! Heidi, you blog is so inspiring! Best to you all, Tom & Eileen, ps I'm now in charge of the Middle School play! What next?!

Followers