Thursday, October 23, 2014

Mustachioed!

 Life has been SO busy lately and I am having a hard time adjusting to it! I got used to "quieter" days at home with as much social interaction. Now I feel like all of my days are so full and I fall into bed at night exhausted! The past few nights, I have been in bed reading by 8:30pm! Is that a sign that I am getting old??

Eliana went through a really long phase where she would only let me do anything for her and was selective with her affection to others. Now in the past month or two, she is crazy about Ben, too! She is super affectionate and loves to spend time with us, constantly turning to us and saying, "I like you" or "I really love you!" It is very sweet. Ben is just soaking up all the love from his princess!!

  I recently got a book from the library about little girl hairstyles and attempted my very first ever French braid! It is not even close to text-book perfect but I was proud of it! And this is after the whole day:)


I loved it so much I attempted another one the next day. My mom used to French braid my hair a lot so it was a happy memory for me!

There are different themes on Awana nights and last week was Mustaches! As you can see here, Ben was looking debonair in his Charlie Chaplin mustache:)

  And Zakkai with his classic handlebar mustache....a fine future look, I think!

 
And Samuel looking dashing! It was funny because you couldn't smile with the mustache on or it would unstick. Of course, that made you want to smile at everything even more!


Ah, my handsome trio of men!!


They talked me into joining the fun! I was going for a snobby, cultured look but then realized my mustache was crooked! Oops:P

So I fixed it. Hmmmm....definitely not a keeper!

 Eliana held on tightly to her mustache and refused to try it out on until after Awana! Very handsome, er, beautiful, Eliana!

So there you have it, the Thomas family Mustachioed!

1 comment:

Aunt Terri said...

Funny! The guys look distinguished, I really think Zakkai would look handsome with one someday!
Heidi, That's hilarious!

Followers