Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day (a few days late...)!! This posting is dedicated especially to the loving daddy of my two precious boys.
Thank you, Ben, for being so dedicated to loving our boys. I love to hear their laughter when you are tickling them or just being silly! I love that you love our "family days" just as much as I do, especially going to the zoo. What other daddy would wear elephant ears for his children?! I love that you can be a kid again around the boys and know how to have fun with them. I appreciate that your desire is for them to grow up to be godly, mature and wonderful young men. I LOVE that you want to be the best daddy in the world for them and that you want them to have all the things that you didn't have.
I have always loved that you are willing to change if there is ever a need. I love that you inspire me to be a better mother. We make a great team:) I love that Samuel and Zakkai light up when they see you! Just today when we got home, Zakkai went wandering down the hallway calling, "Dada? Dada?" I love that you look to God for the wisdom, patience and love it takes to be a great dad. HE is the best example you'll ever find!
I appreciate you as a father. You make such a big difference in our lives. Happy Father's Day, Ben. I love you!

1 comment:

thomasbd said...

Thanks for those kind words sweetie. It means a lot to me. I love you very much.

Followers