Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 6

 I just took the (unfortunate) time to add up vacation expenses. Let's just say with the prices of things such as gas and food being so high (ex. Chicago's gas? $4.55)....the vacation expenses fell somewhere between "Ouch!" and "Boooiiinnngg!" (Name that movie and you get special mention!!!) Yuck.

It was worth it. I must say, I am going through Grandma/Grandpa withdrawal:( It was so nice to spend time being refreshed, loved, and filled up after a painful season. We love you, Gma and Gpa!
```````````````````````````````````
The weather got super hot right after we arrived~it was over 90 degrees and really humid for a couple of days.  We ventured down to one of the Town Squares and checked out a few shops, let the baby get admired by many people and got to see something very cool.


 One minute he was this small.... (cue Jaws music~nevermind that it's not a shark...)
 And the next thing we knew.....Cool, right?! Of course, Note to the Man dangling food for the alligator: "Did you see the sign that says 'Do Not Feed the Alligators?' "
 Before we melted away in the hot sun, we decided to get some delicious ice-cream cones (the first of many:) at Haagen-Dazs!
I'm hot, too, Mommy! Ice Cream for me??"
 "I know you're up there somewhere in the bright sun, mommy..."
 And we followed up our busy day with some more pool-time!! This time Eliana loved the water:)
 See look, I was in Florida, too!:)
 Beautiful boy enjoying the sun!
 Samuel making one of his notorious goofy faces at me instead of smiling:) This kid has a great sense of humor!
But no matter how much I pleaded for a nice smile...this was the best I could get;)

More smiles to come!!

No comments:

Followers