Thursday, July 8, 2010

Birthday week!

We have entered the birthday season! My sister's bday was last week, Samuel's was 2 days ago, mine is today and one of my aunt's too! I am all too close to the big 3-0 now. One more year. Yikes! I am looking forward to this year though. Lots of changes but lots of good things happening. I feel like this will be a big year!

Today I get to celebrate with my family:) I miss too many special occasions, living far away, so it's nice to be here in person with people I love. This afternoon we get to see our baby girl on a 3D ultrasound! My mom and stepdad are coming, Ben's mom, my grandparents and they are SO excited! Then we get to celebrate with dinner out at the Olive Garden (Charity, guess who suggested that?!) afterwards. I have tons of pics to share from this week and will be posting as soon as we get back this weekend. Hopefully I will have good pics of the baby to share!!

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Emily S. said...

What a fun day! Olive Garden is definitely a good choice for us pregnant ladies- unlimited salad and breadsticks! I think I made them re-think that offer when we went there last month!!

Charity said...

Oh, I wish I could have been there! Olive Garden, yum yum. Yes, that is Grandma's favorite for sure. We had to show them our new local Olive Garden while they were here in Texas. Can't wait to see pictures of your little girl!

grandma said...

Wasn't that fun to go to the Olive Garden. Love Danielles comment that she felt like she was in a commersal for Olive Garden. We are a big family and just think that was just one of our families. We added up and there is 40 of us now. 4l one when our dear little baby girl comes. That was so special Heidi. Grandpa just can not believe how precious that was. What a blessing.

Followers