Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Summer-like Glory!

 I'm really confused when I realize that it's 81degrees....and only the middle of March! I admit, I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop. Will it snow next week??


It was so hot here that Little Miss got to run around in her diaper! She loved every single minute of nakedness, as you can see! Love that chubby little body!

 Zakkai was thrilled to pieces that he was able to talk Daddy into getting his bike out of the storage closet! He rode his bike for hours today, talking about when he'll learn to ride without training wheels this summer! Woohoo!

Samuel was the first to break out the shorts this afternoon! He and Z were hot, sweaty boys by the time dinner time rolled around. They thoroughly enjoyed a cool bath:) This is the sort of picture I get from my 6 going-on-35 year old! He's a chatterbox these days:)

Here's a little video of our toddlin' walker in all her glory:)

No comments:

Followers