Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Loot

 Today has been a busy day...I got to have breakfast with a good friend of mine (it's always nice to have a friend that's over the age of 4 or 5:), had an appt this afternoon (and had to bring all 3 munchkins) and am anxiously awaiting news of the arrival of my newest niece or nephew!

Although I really ought to be asleep right now instead of wasting far too much time uploading pics and videos onto my dinosaur (code name for Computer;).

As I wait, here are more vacation pics! Aren't you so glad??
``````````````````````````````````````````````````


On Saturday, what was supposed to be our last day in FL, we all enjoyed a yummy breakfast at IHOP (my second time there ever!) and then checked out an craft bazaar. We received some disappointing news that day, hence my failed attempts at a smile. But being around my loving family, helped erase some of the sadness so we decided to enjoy one more day in FL.

 Mr. Ornery himself...
 Something the boys had been looking forward to the entire week was an Easter egg hunt! Later in the afternoon on Sat, Mugga, Papa and I took all 3 kiddos on a golf cart ride while Daddy (a.k.a. Master Egg-Hider) set up the egg hunt. The boys went wild running all around in search of the golden treasure!
 E supervised from daddy's arms:) Take a look at that beautiful sky....haven't seen one like that since last Monday. sigh.
 Samuel's bucket's filling fast!
 Spot the egg?
 "I can't see you, Mommy...the sun...."
 Look hard and you'll spot 2 pretty pink eggs in this pic!
It actually took me a minute to decide if this was Samuel or Zakkai counting out his loot....Boy, now I can see why I get asked 1-2 times a week if they are twins! It's Zakkai, by the way....

The boys had so much fun finding their treasures, including the much-coveted candy. They also received some sweet cards from their Grandma (B's mom) while we were there, with some moolah to pick out a special present! Mugga and Grandma-Great took them on a special trip to the store to pick out their toy: a transporter truck for S and a transformer car for Z:) Thank you, Grandma!

Tomorrow I'll have some pretty pictures of our family on Easter Sunday!

No comments:

Followers