Friday, June 11, 2010

6 days in

Happy muggy Friday! We are starting to get into a groove over here but it all will change again next week, as Samuel finishes school on Monday! It's been fun to walk him to school this week. It's a 15 min walk which is still much quicker than our previous drive! I feel so safe when we walk:) I don't know what we will do now that summer is coming. 2 busy boys at home all day again?! Yikes! I need to find somewhere to take them swimming or something...

I am behaving myself and not overdoing it. It helps that I have a gimpy hip and can barely walk! That'll stop you from doing too much:) I am really enjoying this pregnancy, as it will probably be my last but that's not to say that it isn't hard on my body. More aches and pains for sure. I can't imagine being pregnant in my late 30s or even 40! Only a few more days til we hopefully find out who will be joining our family! L'il T is almost halfway baked, which is hard to believe!

The boys have little colds, probably from so much change and their sleep getting all messed up for a few days. I am hoping I don't get it (yeah right!) because it goes straight to my sinuses and there isn't much you can do when you're preggo. Ah, the things we suffer through for love!

We had our very first visitors last night, which was fun! It's nice to have the excuse of a recent move for the mess:) Hopefully, I can get it in really good shape so I can show you pics on Monday! Have a great friday!

No comments:

Followers